So summers almost over and I can't believe it's been going by so fast! I feel like it was yesterday I got home! Nothing too exciting has happened though, Bonnaroo was probably the highlight. I wish I could go to the beach though, but I don't have time OR money to do that. These last couple weeks have been exhausting. I just got a new job at Jimmy Johns and i work practically everyday (wednesday through sunday) every week. I dont make much now but in a couple weeks I get bumped up 2 bucks if I memorize the menu, which I pretty much have down. I got my first paycheck, and after the deduction for my uniform it came to a whopping $8.00! Now isn't that exciting.
So anyways, this blog isn't going to be very exciting, because there wont be anything posted that I wouldn't want anyone to see, thats what the journals for.
No comments:
Post a Comment